Inala suburb of Brisbane in Queensland, Australia. More specific directions will be provided after registration.
Register for Our Bradley Method Childbirth Class!
Perhaps you have just begun this epic journey into parenthood, or maybe you are looking into pursuing this grand purpose; you may even be a seasoned expert simply looking for a little extra support and encouragement. No matter the reason that brought you here, we realise that it is YOUR BABY, YOUR BODY, & YOUR BIRTH and we want to help you reach YOUR GOALS!
What Is Included
- 12 weeks (30 classroom hours) of Bradley Method® childbirth education
- Evidence-based information and education on breastfeeding from a Certified Lactation Counselor
- Education and support in nutrition, exercise, and communication
- Information on what to expect during pregnancy, labor, and birth
- Knowledge of procedures and interventions
- Knowledge of newborn procedures
- Postpartum preparation
- Education on postpartum care for mother
- How to stay low-risk
- Education on how to handle complications
- Comfort techniques
- Optimal Fetal Positioning techniques
- Training for the coach in providing labour support
- Detailed labour rehearsal
- Assistance in creating a birth plan
- What to do when birth happens in unexpected places (in the car on the side of the road for example!)
- Education on consumerism and taking control of your birth experience by making informed decisions on everything from selecting a birthplace and attendant to procedures and interventions used
during labour and birth
- Classes taught using a wide variety of interactive teaching methods and enhanced with audio/visual teaching aides
- Student workbook – highly informative and only available through Bradley Method® classes
- Husband Coached Childbirth by Dr. Robert Bradley
- Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way by Susan McCutcheon
- Access to my lending library of books and DVDs
- Continuous access to me from sign-up through birth
- Birth doula services are available upon request and availability, if you wish to utilize my services please let me know as soon as possible since my doula calendar fills up quickly
- 1 free 1-hour Postpartum Lactation Consultation
- And More!
Only $550 (please do not let cost discourage you from pursuing classes; payment plans, and partial to full scholarships are available on a case by case basis- I teach because I believe that EVERY family should have the opportunity of a natural birth)